Advertising of Facebook pages are becoming really popular among businesses, small and big alike. Undeniably, Facebook leads the pack when it comes to social networking. And the thing about social networking is, it has the power to reach every user wherever in the world and whenever; turning them into potential customers.
So, if you are engaged in business on Facebook, you can always have a high probability of success by engaging with the right people online. Moreover, it's also good to know that advertising of Facebook page can be effectively implemented with a recipe or guidelines. Here are the lists of simple and practical tips on how to succeed in advertising on Facebook:
1. Set-up a Fan page on Facebook for your company. You can not advertise your product without your account on Facebook, so you have to create your fan page for your brand or company and make all those users as friends. The bigger the number of people who know about you and your brand, the higher is the chance to make them your clients.
2. Make your Creative Facebook Ads. Facebook ads are the item that can be seen on the right side column in your Facebook pages. It's up to you as to what image you are going to use but be sure it is catchy and relevant to your brand or product you are advertising. To increase chances of getting more counts of your audience, offer something clickable for them, for instance, a contest, gifts, tests, famous artists, etc.
3. Know your target audience. What is best in advertising of Facebook page is you can filter for your own target market. But you have to make sure that your chosen criteria are relevant to your business. Put yourself in the shoes of the audience and ask what interests might fit to the campaign you made. Some information that is very useful to the users such as education, relationship, work place and birthdays can be a great idea. In more personal approach, you can attract your audience's interests by sending wishes in their birthdays and offering a free gift or an announcement for your batch reunion that are clickable, so you increase another rate on your conversations.
4. Keep your Ad simple and easy to understand. Do not display your advertisements to your audience by using a language they do not understand. If possible, use language that most of the users understand even a little if not well. Avoid using complex sentences. Make use of simple, grammatically correct and complete sentences in a readable way.
5. Read and understand the Facebook Advertisement guidelines. Advertisers should bear in mind the do's and don'ts in advertising of Facebook page. This is to avoid wasting your time, money, and effort due to the cancellation, rejection or removal of your ads if you ignore the rules and regulations on Facebook ads.
At this point, once your ads run, Facebook will record and report how many people have seen and clicked your ads and at the same time, Facebook will provide you the total audiences' information.
By making your advertisements more personal and engaging, you bring yourself closer to your target audience and they are more like to respond positively. Try to win their confidence and their heart using your creativity and rapport. Implement a solid advertising of Facebook page scheme and not some hit-and-miss strategy.